Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another blog. This article will discuss the topic in detail “Latest News on 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Registration”. The Ehsaas Rashan program is a government initiative to provide financial aid to underprivileged sections of society. One of the primary components of this program is the 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Registration, which aims to facilitate the distribution of food rations to deserving households across Pakistan. This article will discuss the latest updates and developments regarding the Ehsaas Rashan Registration program.
As the rate of inflation increases day by day, the basic essential commodities and requirements are difficult to fulfill for the people that are lying below the poverty line. For that people, the Government of Pakistan announced a program named as “Ehsaas Rashan Program”. The purpose of this program is to provide the opportunity for those people to fulfill their basic need for food, by providing them subsidy monthly to help them to buy monthly Rashan.
In previous days, this Rashan program is updated, before this update people will get almost Rs. 2000 per month, but now considering the rate of inflation and increasing rates of goods, governments increase it to Rs. 4500. All the utility stores and a lot of Karyana Shops and stores are registered in this program, that will provide subsidized Rashan to the registered public. Also, a lot of registration centers are established in all the districts of Pakistan with many branches in each district.
8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program Web Portal
Along with subsidies, the government also announced to provide free Rashan to the poorest people. To check whether you are considered for this program you have to visit the 8123 online web portal to check whether you are eligible for this or not.
Then, if you are eligible for this program and get registered in it, you can easily get your free rashan from any of the utility stores or Ehsaas registered Karyana shops and stores. In eligibility conditions, no age limit is mentioned, so at any age you can apply freely. The link to the 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program portal is here: https://ehsaas.punjab.gov.pk/
Online CNIC Check
Great news for Pakistani citizens in need, as the Government has announced the reopening of the Ehsaas Rashan Program. Eligible applicants can receive a monthly subsidy of 4500 PKR towards their grocery bills. The program will start on May 10, 2023, and those interested in registering can do so through 8123 by sending their CNIC number. While an online portal for registration has not yet been launched, applicants will receive a response from 8123 after May 10. This program is a much-needed initiative to support the underprivileged communities of Pakistan, and we hope that it will provide relief and assistance to those who need it most.
Online Eligibility Check
If you’re interested in determining your eligibility for the 8123 Rashan Program, there are a few easy steps to follow;
- To get started, open the Chrome browser on your mobile device and search for the Ehsaas Rashan Program.
- Once you’re on the program’s website, click on the “Know Eligibility” button and enter your ID card number and phone number.
- Your eligibility status will be displayed on the screen.
- If you’re not eligible, you won’t receive Rashan, but you can still register yourself.
- Alternatively, you can check your eligibility for the program using a simple text message.
- On your mobile device, open the messaging app and create a new message.
- In the message body, write your ID card number and send it to 8123.
- After some time, you’ll receive a response with your eligibility status.
- This method is especially useful if you’re having trouble accessing the internet or using your mobile device.
|Program Name||Punjab Ehsaas Rashan program|
|Program Monthly Subsidy||Rs. 4500/-|
|Validity||Every 2-month Basis|
|Budget||3.5 Arab Rupees|
|Eligibility||Nadra registrant for a disabled person|
|PSPA Helpline Number||042 99 23 23 60|
To register for the Ehsaas Ration Program, follow a few simple steps;
- The first method involves sending a message with your ID card number to 8123.
- Another option is to visit a nearby shop that has been verified by the Ehsaas Ration Program, where you will need to provide your ID card and mobile number.
- The shop will send a code to your mobile, which you must provide to the seller to complete the registration process.
- If you encounter any issues during the registration process, you can call the program’s helpline for assistance.
- Once you receive your ration, you also have the option to purchase additional ration with your own funds and receive up to a 40% subsidy by presenting your ID card.
- This program aims to assist those in need and provide financial relief, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity if you are eligible.
FOR MORE VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE.