Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another blog. In this article, I will tell you all the details about Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2023, and how to get register for this program. So, read the article carefully and thoroughly to grab all the information related to this program.
The Government of Pakistan has opened online registration for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2023-24 CNIC Check for poor and deserving women throughout Pakistan. This merit-based financial assistance program can be accessed by checking the Ehsas Kafalat Program Check CNIC Online Registration 2023 Centers and Ehsaas tracking NADRA registration form online on the website www.nser.nadra.gov.pk, or by visiting the official website of BISP, www.bisp.gov.pk to search for the nearest Government 8171 Ehsaas Program 2023 Registration online Centers on www.pass.gov.pk or 8171.Ehsaastracking Pass Gov Pk Kafaalat Portal.
If you have not joined the Ehsaas Digital program yet, then you can visit your nearest 8171 ویب پورٹل Ehsas Kafalat program Registration 8171 for proper registration online. The government of Pakistan will provide permanent financial assistance to all those families, especially females, who are eligible through the 8171 Ehsaas Portal. You can confirm the Ehsaas program CNIC check online 2023 Nadra online registration through SMS on 8171.
This initiative is aimed at helping needy people who are unemployed or unable to support their families due to the current situation of inflation. If you want to get registered in Ehsaas Rashan Program CNIC Check Online, you can do so by visiting the website.
The BISP Ehsas Kafalat Program cash distribution has started in all districts of Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK. If you are eligible for the program, you will receive quarterly installments of Rs. 14,000 in your bank account number. If you are still confused about your eligibility or selection for the Ehsaas Kifalat program 2023, you can know about it quickly by entering your NSER Form Number or CNIC Number, including a mobile number, on an authentic link that we will provide you.
Also, check: Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Latest Update
To register for BISP, please bring the following documents to the Benazir Registration Centers:
- National Identity Card for children
- Nadra ‘B’ Form
- Household electricity and gas bill
The Ehsaas Kafalat Dynamic Survey 2023 has officially begun to register new deserving and poor families of Pakistan who are struggling with the current inflation.
The Punjab Government has approved the draft of the Punjab Ehsaas Program Act 2023 in the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Legislative Affairs. A central board will monitor 120 social services in Punjab to overcome poverty in the province.
Dr. Sania Nishtar has been reappointed to lead the largest social protection program in Pakistan, Ehsaas Kafalat, Punjab. The new registration of Ehsaas Kafalat has started, and the credit goes to Ex-PM Imran Khan and CM Punjab Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi.
The financial package amount of Rs. 2,000 against the Sasta Petrol Scheme has been transferred to all families registered with BISP or Ehsas Kifalat Program 2023. You can collect this BISP 786 check online ehsaas cash amount from bank branches or biometric ATM machines. Eight million people are already registered with BISP or 16 Hazar Ehsaas Program 2023 online registration, and the Ehsaas BISP amount has been delivered to 2000 families in total.
Dr. Sania Nishtar, the head of the Ehsaas program, visited the Ehsas Registration Desk at Government Boys High School, Walton Road, Lahore, and reviewed the registration arrangements for the Ehsaas (ISIS) Program. There are 512 Ehsas registration desks in the country and 11 in Lahore to register the remaining families in the Ehsas survey.
The Ehsas Kafalat program is facilitating the disabled (Special) persons including the most deserving people of Pakistan. In this context, the officials have created a special desk for disabled persons where they can avail of the following benefits:
– Obtain a disability certificate
– A special CNIC for disabled persons
– Register for the Ehsaas ka Pehla program for free.
The registration process is ongoing across the country to include 2 million deserving families of special persons in the program under Ehsas Kafalat.
According to the latest news about the Ehsaas Kafalat, Dr. Sania Nishtar, the head of the Ehsaas program, announced the Ehsaas Raabta Mobile App for the facilitation of Ehsas Sarfeen. Anyone can easily download the Ehsaas App from Google Play Store.
To properly install and use the Ehsaas Kafalat Raabta App and receive the Ehsaas Amount at home, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Ehsaas Kafalat Raabta App from the Google Play Store.
- Accept the navigation option to allow the app to find the current location of the Ehsaas registration center for online registration.
- To see how to use the app visit the given link.
Kafalat Khabarnama (April 2023)
- Prime Minister Imran Khan reviewed the progress of Health, Ehsaas, and Kisan Cards.
- Ehsaas is upscaling One Window Ehsaas Operations across all districts of KPK.
- On “World Poverty Day”, Ehsaas launched the National Data Exchange Platform.
- Ehsaas announced the nationwide scaleup of Ehsaas Nashonuma and Ehsaas Koye Bhooka Na Soye on “World Food Day”.
- Sania paid tribute to rural women of Pakistan on “International Day of Rural Women”.
- Young girls enrolled in Ehsaas Education Stipends celebrated International Day of the Girl Child.
- The Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division established the “Mazdoor Ka Ehsaas” unit.
- Secretary Ismat Tahira reviewed Ehsaas 2023 Registration Desks at Islamia College for Boys, Lahore Cantt.
- The award of over 90,000 scholarships is underway all over the country.
- 494 registration desks are operational at the tehsil level to self-enroll households in the survey.
- This week, 1,782 people were served at the One Window Ehsaas Center Islamabad.
- Across 7 districts, 67,000 people were served food this week through “Ehsaas Koye Bhooka Na Soye”.
Also, check: Ehsaas Program 25000 Check CNIC Online Registration 2023
Ehsaas Kafalat E-Kacheri
Radio Pakistan and Facebook will host the Ehsas E-Kacheri tomorrow from 9 to 10 am. The numbers are 0519204865 and 0519206995.
If you are facing any issues while registering for the Ehsas Kafalat program, especially for June 2023, you can get answers to all your queries through the live phone call option. It is a great opportunity to speak directly to Senator Dr. Sania Nishtar and ask your questions. The phone number to call is 051-9246334. Please maintain your patience as it is of utmost importance.
Ehsaas Kafalat distribution centers are available in almost every city in Pakistan. You can receive your amount from HBL and Alfalah Bank Biometric ATMs. Check the details from the given link.
Ehsaas Registration Centres in Punjab
To check your participation in the EHSAAS registration survey, you need to select your residential district and enter the required information. You can locate centers by selecting your district name. The details of how to get a kafalat card in Pakistan are provided on the website www.ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk, which also offers the registration form for the 2023 Ehsaas Kafalat program.
Dr. Sania Nishtar, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Elimination of Poverty and Social Security, has announced that they will transparently select eligible candidates under the Ehsaas program. She is optimistic that the ehsaas ki Falak program will soon lift the deserving sections of society out of poverty. There are various Ehsaas payment centers available throughout Pakistan.
Initially, this survey will be available to residents of 65 districts. For a list of these districts, click on the link below: https://nser.nadra.gov.pk/nsersurvey/.
The following mentioned cities are the nearest Registration centers in Punjab;
- Lucky Marwat
- Hurry Pur
- Qillah Saifullah
Please contact the helpline at 0800-26477 for any queries or complaints regarding this initiative. You can also reach us through the following phone numbers:
- Phone Numbers: +92-51-9240024, +92-51-9210022
- To send a fax, please use the number 051-9210047.
- To contact us via email, please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further information about the Ehsaas Program, please visit our official website at pass.gov.pk.
- Office Address: Evacuee Trust Complex, Government of Pakistan Cabinet Secretariat 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Islamabad
- Office Timings: Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | Sat-Sun: Holiday
FOR MORE VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE.